Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
KITTEN PERSIAN 32
Kittens of Persian cats from 4 to 12 months of age.
Persian cat is definitely the most known and the most popular race of a cat. This high place among cats breeds is probably connected with unique beauty and stoic temperament of these cats.
- long, thick and soft hair, it will remain like that for about a year.
- very large nutritional sensitivity noticed by breeders.
- specific way of eating by use of lower part of tongue.
- ensuring beautiful and shiny hair, thanks to unique complex of nutrients (borage oil, EPA, DHA, vitamins).
- supporting oral hygiene, thanks to addition of calcium chelators (sodium phosphate) slowing down process of formation of tartar.
- optimal digestion: highly digestible proteins, Psyllium seeds (insoluble fibre accumulating water), fructooligosaccharides, beet pulp, fish oil, high amount of rice.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, chicken fat, dehydrated poultry protein*, chicken liver, egg powder, vegetable fibers, vegetable oils (including borage oil), corn, yeast, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides, psyllium seeds, trace elements (including chelated trace elements), sodium phosphate, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins, marigold extract (source of lutein).
* LIP (low ingestible protein): protein selected for its very high assimilation.
2 kg - 4.9 kg