Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Condition improvement and increase of muscular mass in working and show dogs. Dog Vital prevents the breakdown of muscular proteins after intensive training and physical effort, it also allows a maximum increase of the dog's body sufficiency.
- Racing dogs: The use and training of a dog leads to the development of muscular mass and increases resistance. Nevertheless, during training and/or racing, a certain amount of muscle cells is damaged. Scientific studies have shown that Dog Vital prevents the breakdown of muscular proteins after forced training and physical effort. By supplying Dog Vital supplement, a smaller amount of damaged cells requires to be repaired and the body is able to regenerate muscular mass. What is more, dogs undergoing rigorous training have a higher alimentary demand, which a normal balanced diet might not cover. Dog Vital helps to meet those requirements, providing essential nutrients (naturally existing in the body), which quantity might be insufficient in conditions of intensive effort. This does not only allow a faster increase of muscular mass in trained animals, but also shortens the regeneration period for the already damaged cells and improves general animals condition.
- Show dogs: Each owner preparing his dog for dog show and contests knows what an important role plays an appropriate nutrition that makes possible the achievement of an adequate condition. Dog Vital is a modern nutritive supplement that safely increases energy uptake from the supplied food, upgrading the showing dog condition and manifesting itself as an improvement of muscular mass and outline of muscular shape. Bringing back efficiency in old dogs Dog Vital is recommended for old dogs since it counteracts muscle atrophy accompanying ageing. Delaying the process of ageing. In older dogs, an increased breakdown of muscular proteins is observed, leading to muscle atrophy and degeneration of motoric capacity. Dog Vital provided systematically slows down the process of ageing, keeping the right muscular mass for a longer time, as well as improving motoric dexterity. Moreover, this supplement triggers the immune system, making old dogs more resistant to diseases. Strengthening spinal column and joint muscles. Some breeds, i.e. Dachshunds, suffer from discopathy, particularly in the lumbo-sacral interval. Dog Vital, by strengthening mass and muscle power leads to the so called 'muscular spinal column', which counteracts discopathy in the mentioned interval. Similarly, a beneficial effect is observed when Dog Vital is used in the case of hip dysplasia, especially in large breed dogs. Speeding up convalescence Dog Vital is a scientifically developed nutritious supplement for dogs suffering from muscle diseases and deprived ability for locomotion. Myopathies. Those are primary muscle diseases, undergoing within the muscle itself in myofibers, vessels, conjunctive tissue, leading to muscular weakness and atrophy. They can be congenitally degenerative myopathies, as well as endogenous acquired myopathies. The aetiology of a series of them is unknown, however, the picture displayed by the diseased muscles suggests that they have an autoimmunological background. In the case of diet, anaemia, endocrine and neoplasma related myopathies, intensified cell necrosis and increased muscular protein breakdown is observed, which in consequence, leads to a significant distortion of the locomotive functioning of the animal. 3-hydroxy-3-methylbutyrate (HMB), a product in the metabolic pathway of leucine, effectively stops muscular protein breakdown and consequently, ameliorates the locomotive capacity of the dog or cat suffering from myopathy. Convalescence after surgery. As a result of fracture, each application of plaster bandage leads to progressive atrophy of muscles in the immobilized limb. DOG VITAL supplied during the time of immobilization, as well as the subsequent period, not only substantially prevents muscle atrophy, but also shortens the period of recovery after surgery in dogs.
Provide twice daily (in the morning and evening).
Sport dogs - 5 days prior competition a dosage increase up to 3 times daily is indicated. It is recommended to mix the supplement with food previously prepared. In the case of dry, granulated food, it is advised to spray it with vegetable oil so that the powder does not sink to the bottom of the dog's bowl.
Depending on body mass:
150g and 300g packing:
- Dogs up to 15kg - 5g
- Dogs 15-30kg - 10g
- Dogs over 3kg – 15g
400g and 1500g packing:
- Dogs up to 10kg - 2,5g
- Dogs 10-25kg - 5g
- Dogs over 15kg - 7,5g
Most frequently asked questions:
- Is Dog Vital backed by scientific studies?
This is a scientifically developed nutritious supplement containing an active substance HMB (3-hydroxy-3methylbutyrate). HMB is a product resulting from protein metabolism in the tissues of dogs and other animals. HMB is equally found in small quantities in meat food, however, these quantities are not sufficient in the conditions of intensive training or increased effort. The body also perceives the insufficiency of HMB during muscle diseases and during conditions of increased muscular catabolism in old animals. In these cases the use of Dog Vital is recommended.
- Does Dog Vital produce any side effects?
In any of the studies carried out in animals and humans, a disadvantageous influence of HMB has not been observed, being this the main active compound. What is more, a thorough analysis of blood parameters paralely carried out confirmed the beneficial effect of HMB on the body.
- Is Dog Vital a doping agent?
The active compound of this supplement, HMB, appears naturally in the animal body. It is also present in many plants,(i.e. grapefruits, lucerne). Hence, the use of Dog Vital is very safe, it does not create addiction and it has nothing to do with doping.
- How fast can be DogVital effects observed?
After 5-6 days of use, we can already expect a positive effect on the body. Its use for at least a period of 3 weeks is advisable.
- HMB- 3-hydroxy-3-methylbutyrate - a natural metabolite in the pathway of leucine in the body. HMB is the product of the metabolism of alimentary proteins in the tissues of dogs and cats. HMB is also found in small amounts in meat food, however, these quantities in the diet, as well as in the body are insufficient in conditions of intensive training or increased effort. The body also perceives the insufficiency of HMB during muscle diseases and during conditions of increased muscular catabolism in old animals.
- Dextrose. Highly caloric product, easily assimilated by the body, regenerates strength and enhances heart and muscle work. It constitutes a perfect nutritious strengthening supplement during the period of recovery, exhaustion and intensive physical effort. Moreover, it reinforces the metabolic effect of HMB.
Witaminy i odżywki
1 kg - 2 kg