Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
DR SEIDEL Sabunol - Decorative flea and tick collar for dogs, with black fur, effective and very soothing when used.
Modern, it is especially formulated for fighting ticks and fleas. This unique combination of imidacloprid, pyriproxyfen, and permethrin provides a high level of effectiveness.
This collar effectively fights the spread of fleas and ticks, regardless of what stage of life the fleas and ticks are in. Thanks to a special recipe, insects are disposed of by the active ingridient which effectively prevents them from attacking your pet or his surroundings.
The waterproof collar works for up to 6 weeks and should be regularly replaced every 6 weeks, in order to keep protecting your animals from insects.
How it works :
While the collar is worn the active ingridient is released and spreads to the skin and fur of the animal. It destroys parasites on contact.
The collar immediately starts working as soon as it is worn.
The full effect can be witnessed after 24 hours.
Place the collar around the animal's neck and buckle it. The collar is waterproof and should stay on the animal's neck all the time. A bright rash on the collar is the natural effect of the product's process and should disappear while the collar is being worn.
Precautions and Conditions:
It can cause an allergic reaction upon contact with the skin. It is very toxic to water organisms. It can cause adverse effects if it is underwater for a long period of time. Keep away from children. Don't place it next to food, drinks and pet food. Avoid skin contamination. If your eyes contaminated, wash your eyes with lots of water and call a doctor. If your skin is contaminated wash your skin with lots of water. If accidently swallowed call a doctor - show the box or the product label. It contains Permethrin. Which might cause an allergic reaction.
- Don't leave it around near cats
- Don't leave it around for more than 3 months.
- Don't leave it near sick animals or treated animals in the process of recovering.
Length of the collar: 50cm.
- (trans / cis) Permethrin (75:25) 3.6% - The insecticide starts to work immediately when the collar is placed on the neck, also for ticks. This is non-toxic to most mammals.
- Imidacloprid 1.1% - The insecticide causes permanent paralysis and death of fleas.
- Pyripoxifene 0.4% - juvenile hormone (IGR), prevents eggs and flea larva from developing in the dog's environment.
Przeciwko kleszczom i pasożytom
200 g - 499 g