Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Prescription Diet Canine l/d™
Supports repair and regeneration of liver.
Highly efficient food, which contains combination of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, supporting quick recovery of dogs with liver diseases. Ingredients are properly balanced to be sure, that animal receives all needed ingredients, with no unnecessary overload of liver. Vitamins C and E help to secure liver from further damages.
Storage disease of liver
Not recommended for:
dogs with hiperlipidemia or pancreatits, or dogs with history of pancreatitis.
Food completely covers nutritional demands of puppies and adult dogs
- proteins – reduces overloads of the liver
- aminoacids – reduce storage of ammonium and caused by it neurological symptoms, support healing and regeneration of liver
- vitamin K, zinc – compensate deficiencies connected with liver diseases
- L-carnitine – supports metabolism of fat, what reduces fatty liver
- soluble fibre – reduces reabsorption of ammonium and its creation in large intestine
- sodium – reduces hypertension and ascites
- potassium – protects from hypokalemia that can cause neurological symptoms
- copper – protects from storage of copper in liver
- formula of antioxidants – reduces negative effects of oxidation, which are strongly connected to severity of liver diseases
rice maize, animal fat, soya meal, vegetable oil, dried eggs, corn starch, pasta, Fibrim1260, poultry offal, corn gluten meal, oil from herrings, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, L-arginine, iodized salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, taurine, addition of L-carnitine, L-triptophan, vitamins and trace elements.
Weight of a dog (kg)
Canned food (cans)
Dry food (g)
1/3 – ½
½ – ¾
1 – 1+1/3
1+1/2 – 2+1/4
2+1/4 – 3
2+2/3 – 3+2/3
3 – 4+1/3
3+1/2 - 5
45 – 65
80 – 105
130 – 180
220 – 305
300 – 410
370 – 510
435 – 605
500 - 690
Puppies: considering the age and body weight of a puppy, administered doses are to be the same as in case of Science Plan* Puppy.
Odpowiedni dla każdego wieku
0 g - 200 g