Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
INTESTINAL - GI 32
- diarrhea in adult cats and kittens
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
- digestion/eating disorders.
- overgrow of bacterial flora
- Hepatic encephalopathy.
- high digestibility of particular ingredients compensates impaired activity of intestinal enzymes, ensuring optimal supply of nutrients.
- high level of energy (4 300 kcal/kg) allows to reduce size of meal, thanks to what the intestinal overload is smaller.
- beet pulp, mannooligosaccharides (MOS) and fructooligosaccharides (FOS) favour rebuild of ecosystem of colon and improve digestion.
- unique tasty of diet and high level of energy help to get back proper body weight during convalescence.
In case of acute disorders, therapy has to be performed for at least 3 weeks, what allow to regenerate the intestinal villi. In case of chronic diseases diet can be served to the end of life.
Dietary fibre (beet pulp, FOS) is a source of nutrients used by intestinal bacterial flora, which is necessary for proper work of colon.
Mannooligosaccharides (MOS) stimulate local defensive mechanisms in intestines and show neutralizing action to harmful bacteria.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice (extruded), corn meal, animal fat, maize gluten, vegetable fibers, poultry liver, vegetable oil, soy protein, egg powder, beet pulp, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), brewer's yeast, zeolite, oil, trace elements (including chelated trace elements), DL-methionine, yeast extract (rich in mannan oligosaccharides), taurine, marigold extract (rich in lutein), vitamins.