Terms and conditions
Conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller may take place in two ways. The Buyer has the right, before placing the order, to negotiate all provisions of the contract with the Seller, including those amending the provisions of the following terms. These negotiations should be conducted in writing and directed to the address of the Seller:
CENTER ZOO SP. Z O.O.
ul. Prądnicka 12
In the event of the Buyer's resignation from the possibility to conclude a contract by way of individual negotiations, the following terms and applicable law shall apply.
• Postal address - name and surname or name of the institution, location in the town (in the case of a town divided into streets: street number, apartment or flat number, in the case of a town not divided into: streets and city numbers), postal code and town .
• Complaint address:
Kokotów No. 703
32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie
• Address for correspondence:
Kokotów No. 703
32-002 Węgrzce Wielkie
• e-mail: email@example.com
• Proof of purchase - an invoice, bill or receipt issued in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act of March 11, 2004, as amended and other applicable laws.
• Product card - a single store subpage containing information about a single product.
• Client - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, and having the capacity to perform acts in law, making purchases with the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
• Civil Code - Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964, as amended.
• Code of good practice - a set of rules of conduct, in particular ethical and professional standards, referred to in Article 2, point 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007, as amended.
• Consumer - an adult natural person with full legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity.
• Basket - a list of products made from the products offered in the store based on the Buyer's choices.
• Buyer - both Consumer and Customer.
• Place of delivery - postal address or collection point indicated in the order by the Buyer.
• The moment of delivering the item - the moment when the Buyer or a third party or legal entity indicated by him / her will take possession of the item.
• Consumer law - the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014.
• Product - the minimum and indivisible number of items that can be the subject of the order, which is given in the Seller's store as a unit of measure in determining its price (price / unit).
• Subject of the contract - products and delivery being the subject of the contract.
• Object of the service - subject of the contract.
• Collection point - the place of issue of the item not being a postal address, listed in the list provided by the Seller in the store.
• Item - a movable item that may or may be the subject of a contract.
• Shop - an Internet service available at the address krakvet.pl, through which the Buyer can place an order.
CENTER ZOO SP. Z O.O.
• System - a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring the processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks using the end device appropriate for a given type of network, commonly referred to as the Internet.
• Due date - number of hours or business days on the product card.
• Contract - an agreement concluded outside the business premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 in the case of Consumers and a sales agreement within the meaning of art. 535 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 for Buyers.
• Defect - both physical defect and legal defect.
• Physical defect - non-conformity of the item sold with the contract, in particular if the item:
- it has no properties that this kind of thing should have due to the purpose of the contract marked or resulting from circumstances or destination;
- there is no property about which existence the Seller has provided to the Consumer;
- is not suitable for the purpose of which the Consumer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such a destination;
- has been delivered to the Consumer in an incomplete state;
- in the event of incorrect installation and commissioning, if these activities were performed by the Seller or a third party for which the Seller is responsible, or by the Consumer who followed the instructions received from the Seller;
- it does not have the characteristics provided for by the manufacturer or his representative or person who places the product on the market as part of his business and a person who, by putting his name, trade mark or other distinguishing sign on its item, presents himself as a producer, unless that the Seller did not know these assurances or, judiciously, could not know or they could not affect the Consumer's decision to conclude the contract, or if their content was corrected before the conclusion of the contract.
• Legal defect - a situation when a sold item is owned by a third party or is encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the limitation in the use or disposal of an item results from a decision or decision of a competent authority.
• Newsletter - sending advertising information using electronic communication means (eg e-mail, SMS messages).
• Order - Buyer's declaration of intent made through the store clearly specifying: the type and quantity of products; type of delivery; payment method; place of issue of things, details of the Buyer and aiming directly at concluding an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller.
The contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and these regulations.
The place of delivery must be on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
The seller is obliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver items free from defects.
All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Product prices do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery price list.
The Seller does not grant the Buyer a guarantee within the meaning of art. 577 of the Civil Code, but informs about the guarantees issued by third parties for products in the store.
Confirmation, disclosure, consolidation, security of all material provisions of the contract in order to gain access to this information in the future takes place in the form of: a. Confirmation of the order by sending to the indicated e-mail address: order, pro forma invoice, information about the right to withdraw from the contract, of these regulations in the pdf version, the model withdrawal form in a pdf version, links to self-download the regulations and the pattern of withdrawal from the contract; b. to attach to the completed order, sent to the indicated place of issue of printed items: proof of purchase, information about the right to withdraw from the contract, these regulations, the model withdrawal form or the agreement with the consumer, on another durable medium.
The seller does not charge any fees for communication with him using means of distance communication, and the Buyer shall bear its costs in the amount resulting from the contract he has concluded with a third party providing for him a specific service enabling communication at a distance.
The Seller provides the Buyer using the system with the correctness of the store's operation in the following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the latest versions of JAVA and FLASH installed, on screens with resolution horizontal above 1024 px. The use of third party software affecting the functionality and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, therefore, in order to get full functionality of the krakvet.pl store, you should disable them all.
The buyer may use the option of remembering his data by the store in order to facilitate the process of placing another order. For this purpose, the Buyer should provide the username and password necessary to access his account. The login and password are a sequence of characters determined by the Buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and to protect against unauthorized access by third parties. The buyer has the ability to view, correct, update data and delete the account at any time.
The seller applies to the code of good practice.
Conclusion of the contract and implementation
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
In order to place an order, the Buyer should perform at least the following steps, some of which may be repeated many times:
• choosing the type of payment;
• selection of the place of issue of the item;
• adding a product to the basket;
• choosing the type of delivery;
• placing an order in the store by using the "Order with payment obligation" button.
The buyer can place an order by phone.
Conclusion of the contract with the consumer takes place at the moment of placing the order.
Delivery of the Consumer's order for cash on delivery takes place immediately, and orders payable by bank transfer or through the electronic payment system after posting the Consumer's payment on the Seller's account.
The conclusion of the contract with the customer takes place at the time of acceptance of the order by the seller, which informs the customer within 48 hours of placing the order.
Execution of the Customer's order for cash on delivery takes place immediately after the conclusion of the contract, and the order paid by bank transfer or through the electronic payment system after the conclusion of the contract and crediting the Customer's account on the Seller's account.
The implementation of the Customer's order may depend on the payment of all or part of the value of the order or obtaining the merchant credit limit at least the value of the order or the Seller's consent for sending the order on delivery (payable upon delivery).
Sending the subject of the contract takes place within the time specified on the product card, and for orders placed from many products in the longest term from the products specified on the cards. The period starts from the moment the order is processed.
The purchased subject of the contract is, along with the sales document selected by the Buyer, sent to the Buyer's selected type of delivery to the place of delivery of the item indicated by the Buyer in the order, together with the attached attachments referred to in § 2 point 6b or with the consumer's consent on another durable medium.
The right to withdraw from the contract
The consumer is entitled pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Law, the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 of Consumer Law.
The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract is 30 days from the date of delivery of the item, and it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Consumer on a form, the model of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Consumer Law, on the form available at the address krakvet. Pl / form-return or in another written form consistent with the Consumer Law.
The Seller allows the possibility of submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract in the form of an email or by phone.
The seller will immediately confirm to the consumer by e-mail (provided at the conclusion of the contract and another, if given in the submitted statement) receipt of a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void.
The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller immediately, but no later than 30 days from the date on which he rescinded the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the items before its expiry.
The consumer sends back the items being the subject of the contract, from which he resigned at his own expense and risk
The consumer does not bear the costs of providing digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if he did not agree to the performance before the deadline to withdraw from the contract or was not informed about the loss of his right to withdraw from the contract at the time of such consent or the entrepreneur provided confirmation in accordance with art. 15 para. 1 and art. 21 par. 1. Consumer law.
The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the thing being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
The Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted by the Consumer return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including delivery costs, and if the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller The Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Consumer Law.
The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to a different payment method which does not involve any costs for him.
The Seller may withhold the return of the payment received from the Consumer until receipt of the item back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Consumer, pursuant to Article 38 of the Consumer Law, is not entitled to withdraw from the contract:
in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract;
for delivering dailies, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement.
The seller based on art. 558§1 of the Civil Code completely excludes liability to customers due to physical and legal defects (warranty).
The seller is liable to the consumer on the terms set out in art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent ones for defects (warranty).
In the case of a contract with a Consumer, if a physical defect was found within one year of the delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time of transition of danger to the Consumer.
The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may:
• submit a statement requesting a price reduction;
• submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract;
unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Consumer exchanges the defective product for a defect-free one or removes the defect. However, if the item was already replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller did not satisfy the obligation to replace the item for free from defects or to remove the defect, he is not entitled to replace the item or remove the defect.
Consumer, instead of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand replacement of the item for free from defects, or instead of replacing things, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing things to compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller , while the cost of things free of defects is taken into account when assessing the cost overruns, the nature and significance of the defect found, and the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise expose them.
The consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
• The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may also:
• demand replacement of things free from defects;
• demand removal of the defect.
The seller is obliged to replace the defective item with one free from defects or to remove the defect in a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the consumer.
The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into compliance with the contract.
If the faulty item has been installed, the Consumer may demand the disassembly and re-installation after replacement for a defect-free one or removal of the defect, however, he is obliged to pay some of the related costs in excess of the price of the sold item or may demand the Seller to pay part of the costs disassembly and reassembly, up to the price of the item sold. In the event of failure to fulfill the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is authorized to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to provide the defective at the expense of the Seller, and if, due to the type of thing or the method of its installation, delivery of things by the Consumer would be excessively difficult, the Consumer is obliged to provide the item to the Seller in the place which thing is located. In the event of non-performance of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to send back the items at the expense and risk of the Seller.
The costs of replacement or repair are borne by the Seller, except for the situation described in §4 point 10.
The Seller is obliged to accept from the Consumer a defective item in the event of replacing the item for free from defects or withdrawal from the contract.
The seller will respond within fourteen days to:
• a statement of a demand to lower the price;
• a statement of withdrawal from the contract;
• demanding the exchange of things for something free from defects;
• request to remove the defect.
Otherwise, it is considered that he considered the Consumer's statement or demand justified.
The seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item to the consumer, and if the object of sale is used before the lapse of one year from delivery of the item to the consumer.
The Consumer's claim to remove the defect or exchange the item sold for free from defects expires after a year, counting from the date of finding the defect, however, not earlier than within two years from the moment the consumer issues the item, and if the object of sale is used within one year from the moment release of items to the Consumer.
In the event that the expiry date specified by the Seller or the manufacturer ends after two years from the delivery of the item to the Consumer, the Seller shall be liable under the warranty for physical defects of this item stated before the expiry of that period.
The administrator of databases of personal data provided by Consumers of the store is the Seller.
The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Electronic Services Provision Act of July 18, 2002. The Buyer giving his personal data to the Seller when placing the order agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The buyer has the opportunity to view, correct, update and delete their personal data at any time.
Within the time limits specified in §5 points 15-17, the Consumer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction due to a physical defect of the item sold, and if the Consumer requested replacement of the item for free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline for filing a statement of withdrawal from contract or price reduction starts with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the item or removing the defect.
In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal of one of the rights under the warranty, the time limit for exercising other rights due to the Consumer under this warranty is suspended until the final conclusion of the proceedings. Accordingly, it also applies to mediation proceedings, while the deadline for exercising other rights under the warranty vested in the Consumer begins to run from the date of refusal by the court to approve the settlement concluded before the mediator or ineffective termination of mediation.
To exercise the rights under the warranty for legal defects of the sold item, §5 items 15-16 apply, except that the period starts from the day on which the consumer learned about the defect, and if the consumer learned of the defect only due to Third-party proceedings - from the date on which the decision issued in a dispute with a third party became final.
If, due to a defect of things, the Consumer has submitted a declaration of withdrawal or price reduction, he may demand compensation for the damage suffered because he has entered into a contract, not knowing of the defect, even if the damage was due to circumstances for which the Seller is not liable, in particular, it may demand the reimbursement of the costs of concluding the contract, costs of collecting, transporting, storing and insuring the items, reimbursement of expenditures to the extent that they did not benefit from them, and did not receive them from a third party and reimbursement of the process costs. This does not prejudice the provisions on the obligation to repair damage on general principles.
The expiration of any deadline for finding a defect does not exclude the exercise of rights under the warranty if the Seller has stealthily concealed the defect.
None of the provisions of these regulations is intended to infringe the Buyer's rights. It can not be interpreted in this way, because in the event of any incompatibility of any part of the regulations with applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance and application of this right in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
The registered buyers will be notified via e-mail about the changes to the regulations and their scope (on the e-mail address provided during registration or order). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new regulations. Changes will be introduced in order to adjust the regulations to the applicable legal status.
The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the rules tab. During the execution of the order and throughout the period of after-sales care of the Buyer, the regulations accepted by him during placing the order apply. Except for the situation when the Consumer considers it to be less favorable than the current one and informs the Seller of the current choice as binding.
In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputed issues, if the Consumer expresses such a wish, are solved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection or the arbitration process at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection or through equivalent and lawful methods of out-of-court resolution of disputes identified by the Consumer. As a last resort, the matter is settled by a local and factual court.
Kokotów, 25 March 2019