Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
When used on the dog the active substance is released and distributed across dog skin and hair for immediate direct contact action against parasites. The collar works immediately after putting on. Full effects are reached after 24 hours of use.
Sabunol collar is a modern multi-substance solution for combating and repelling ticks and fleas in dogs. It is a combination unique on the market: imidacloprid, permethrin and piryproxyfen act together to make the collar highly effective. The convenient buckle adds extra ease of use.
Fleas and ticks are prevented thanks to:
- Tick elimination and repelling - up to 4 months
- Adult flea elimination and repelling - up to 6 months
- Flea larvae and eggs elimination - up to 6 months
- Flea lifecycle interrupted in the dog's environment
- (Trans/cis-) permethrin (75:25) 3.6% acts against insects immediately after application, including ticks. It is also a strong repellent against insects and ticks. It is non-toxic for most mammals.
- Imidacloprid 1.1% is an insecticide causing permanent paralysis and death of fleas.
- Piryproxyfen 0.4% is a juvenile hormone (IGR) which inhibits the growth of flea eggs and larvae in the dog's environment.
- Do not apply in cats.
- Do not apply in puppies less than 3 months of age.
- Do not apply in sick pets or during recovery.
The collar may cause allergy on contact with skin. It is very toxic for water organisms and may cause long-lasting adverse effects in the water environment. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store near food, beverages and animal food. Avoid contact with skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the product box or label.
There is a risk of allergic reaction.
Method of use:
Before putting on the collar should be adjusted to fit the neck size of the pet. The collar is waterproof and should be left on the neck at all times. Bright residue on the collar is a natural production side-effect and fades over time.