Shipping costs depend on the weight of the parcel(s) and are as follows:
to 1kg 24.35PLN (£4.87)
to 2kg 26.51PLN (£5.30)
to 5kg 39.95PLN (£7.99)
to 10kg 40.93PLN (£8.18)
to 15kg 42.93PLN (£8.59)
to 25kg 45.90PLN (£9.18)
to 30kg 47.19PLN (£9.44)
Prices above are according to the fixed exchange rate: £1.00 = 5.00PLN.
Shipping costs are always given in the checkout as a part of a total amount to pay.
Above delivery charges apply for delivery to all regions of United Kingdom.
Due to Channel Islands (Guernsey and Jersey) are a subject to customs charges and control, we will not be able to deliver parcels to those addresses.
Methods of payment:
For your convenience we offer the following payment methods:
- PayPal payment
- Credit/debit card payment
- Wire bank transfer
In case of a wire transfer, please transfer the total amount given at the end of checkout to:
BNP Paribas Bank,
10 Harenwood Avenue,
London NW1 6AA,
IBAN: GB 75BN PA40 6384 8626 8018,
quoting your order number in the transfer details.
As a date of a payment we understand the date, when founds are registered on our bank account.
NOTE: If, under any circumstances, you will not be able to finish your payment during placing the order, you may send us the money using our PayPal email address: email@example.com with your order number as a reference.
In case of a PayPal manual payment please email us your PayPal transaction ID as this type of payment must be checked separately and matched with the order manualy.
It is not possible to pay with your credit/debit card for the order in a later time. If the original payment was not succesfull by any reason the only option to use your credit/debit card to pay is to re order.
Delivery and personal collection:
There are three ways of collection and delivery of your order:
- Delivery order to company Sendfast, where company GLS/Parcelforce is the executive subject.
- Customer may arrange a delivery of his order by a different delivery company on his own.
- Personal collection (in our storage facility based in Kokotów 703 near Cracow, 32-020 Wieliczka POLAND)
If delivery of the order is made by a different delivery company than Sendfast, customer is charged of full delivery costs according to price list of chosen delivery company. Additionally, customer is obligated to inform ZOOFAST about that choice and a time of collection of an order by a delivery company from shop's storage.
- Personal collection of an order and collection made by other delivery company is possible between Monday and Friday in 8:00AM – 3:00PM hours. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all public holidays.
- Personal collection is possible after Customer receives an email confirmation that order is prepared and ready to collect.
- If customer chooses to pay for an order with a bank transfer, payment card or PayPal, the order will be ready to collect after funds are checked on our bank account.
- We accept following payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and MasterCard Electronic.
- Order prepared for personal collection waits for the customer for seven days, after that time the order is being canceled.